First, thanks must go to the companies and institutions for providing hardware and hosting space for the LVS project.
- voxel.net for donating a dedicated Internet server for the LVS project (from December 2000 to August 2002).
- teuto.net for hosting the Linux Virtual Server site (from August 1999 to February 2001) and the mailing list.
- Verge Networks for hosting the Linux Virtual Server web site since August 2002.
- many mirror sites for hosting web pages of the Linux Virtual Server Project.
- IINChina (now IINI) for formerly hosting the LVS project (from May 1998 to August 1999).
Thanks to the contributors, the beta testers and bug hunters. The Linux Virtual Server Contributors page is an attempt to just let you know who they are.
Thanks go to Alan Cox for encouragement, thanks go to all the Linux kernel and userspace hackers as well for providing such a fascinating open source OS.
Thanks go to Red Hat for supporting me to continue to do this work.
Thanks go to Pacific Hitech for donating two do-it-yourself PCs for the future developement of Linux Virtual Server on April 23, 1999. However, I really dislike that they keep forgetting to mention LVS contribution in their TurboCluster development.